It’s flu season again and did you know you can beat the flu naturally? Unfortunately Big Pharma, the CDC and MD’s push the flu shots on you and guess what? THEY JUST DON’T WORK!
The Center for Disease Control even admits the virus that causes the flu is constantly mutating. New strains are constantly infecting the world each year so it’s next to impossible for them to create a vaccine to protect you. They do a guessing game and on top of that there is a load of harmful chemicals in the shots.
December thru February is the height of flu season and there are several things you can do to beat the flu naturally!
- Personal hygiene is one important step. Wash your hands with soap and water but make sure not to over do things with anti-bacterial soaps as some studies show it can cause stronger bacteria and even weaken the immune system. Try to limit exposure of your mouth, eyes and nose from your hands as those are avenues the flu virus uses to affect you. Don’t share cups, utensils and food.
- The flu is easily spread among people. If you do things to strengthen your immune system you will have less to worry about. If your immune system is weak try to limit contact with other people or crowded locations.
- Eat full nutritious meals loaded with vitamins. Rebecca Turner, a registered dietitian/nutritionist recommends specifically consuming whole foods rather than supplements. Eat more fruits, vegetables, whole grains especially immune boosting produce like oranges, broccoli and mushrooms. It can be difficult to get all the vitamins your body needs so a quality whole food vitamin can be beneficial. The one we recommend is Ageless Essentials Daily. During the fall and winter you can also supercharge your immune system with Isamune Plus with Zinc!
- Get as much sun exposure as possible! The sun is the best and most important source of vitamin D. Winter time is usually gloomy so try and get as much sun when it is out. So many people are deficient in vitamin D leading to weakened immune systems and increase of diseases. 15 minutes exposure to direct sun helps raise your vitamin D levels. Foods like salmon and tuna, eggs and mushrooms are high in vit D.
- A combination of juice from 6 fresh lemons, 1 garlic bulb, 2 tablespoons of honey, 2 teaspoons of ginger powder, 3 cups of pineapple juice and 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper blended together makes a natural remedy. Store it in a jar and 1 cup 4 times a day until symptoms are gone.
- GET ADJUSTED! Research shows chiropractic boosts your immune system! A stronger immune system helps fight colds and beat the flu naturally. Research shows people who get adjusted have a 200% stronger immune system than those who don’t get adjusted.